Feeligreen is looking for a permanent Engineer in Embedded Electronics to join its biotechnology R&D laboratory based in Sophia Antipolis, France.
Placed under the supervision of the company’s CTO, your mission will consist in managing and/or participating in projects and design assessments for new products, and/or in modifying existing products according to relevant specifications. Each task ends when the product is released onto the medical and/or cosmetics market.
You will manage each project from start to finish: listing requirements, designing new connected or non-connected objects, managing test trials, as well as product validation, manufacturing and certification. To join our laboratory, applicants are required to have previously gained valuable experience at an engineering consulting firm.
- Designing , drawing schematics, routing and manufacturing the electronic components of a medical device;
- Programming code for associated embedded systems;
- Monitoring and writing summaries and reports on the project’s progress;
- Establishing and maintaining relations with suppliers, partners and external laboratories;
- Managing the documentation required for developing a medical device.
- Dual-competency in analog/digital electronics and embedded system programming;
- PIC and ARM development tools;
- Routing: Kicad is ideal;
- Excellent writing skills for creating technical case files;
- General knowledge of regulations surrounding medical devices.
Our ideal candidate:
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in embedded electronics.
Mastery of English in a technical context.
Dynamic, dedicated, organised and adaptable. Capable of managing and finding optimal solutions for time and cost-related constraints across several simultaneous projects.
Great analysis and summary writing skills. Proactive when it comes to identifying optimal technical solutions.
Able to work autonomously or as part of a team in an environment that combines research and creativity.
Type of contract: Permanent/Open-ended. Wages based on profile and experience.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com